Last July I wrote a blog about Harry’s Nuts. It was a tricky thing to write about as nuts taste of nuts and there isn’t much more you can say. Here we are a few months later and I’ve put myself in a similar boat but this time with peanut butter. In the last blog I exhausted all the wit I could muster about Harry Hill and so I am sat here bereft of inspiration.
I could just repeat what I wrote last year about nuts but replace the word nuts with “peanut butter” or I could just keep typing and see if I start to write anything that you may be interested to read…
…are you still reading? Wow! Thanks! I appreciate your commitment, I’m now 127 words in, and I’m boring myself. Here’s a photo to keep you interested.
I know – I’ll talk about the food, but for the first time on one of my blogs and for a bit of excitement I’ll use bullet points:
- Harry Hill’s crunchy peanut butter comes in a tub.
- It has Harry’s Nuts written on it.
- Underneath Harry’s Nuts it says Crunchy Peanut butter (Look at the photo above if you don’t believe me).
- I made some toast.
- I put the peanut butter on the toast (Look at the photo below if you don’t believe me).
- I ate the peanut butter on toast.
- It was very nutty, which is a very good thing.
- It was not over claggy and bitter like crap peanut butter.
- It tasted delicious, an excellent peanut butter.
- Well done Harry.
- It is a fairtrade product.
- Harry makes no profit from it.
- Well done again Harry.
Harry Hill Crunchy Peanut Butter £1.55 from Sainsbury’s (price edited 03/02/2013)