I didn’t manage to blog this week due to life getting in the way. I have tried two products though, so I will write them up in due course. Instead I decided to write this little blog to share with you some of the pleasures you can expect to hear about in the coming weeks and also to make an apology.
A couple of months ago I tried some bread sauce from Corrie star turned cheese maker Sean Wilson. It was disgusting and if you want to read about it you can here. In that blog I complained that despite the bread sauce appearing in his “Signature Collection” there wasn’t actually a collection because it was the only product in it. I was wrong. I gave inaccurate information and for that I am sorry and I apologise Sean. I know this to be true because on my visit home for Easter I returned to B&M to see what delights lay in store and Sean has gone all out. Naturally I picked up one of everything, which means dear reader you can look forward to:
- Sean Wilson Signature Collection Pancake Mixture
- Sean Wilson Signature Collection Dumpling Mixture
- Sean Wilson Signature Collection Strong Cheese Crisps
- Sean Wilson Signature Collection Yorkshire Pudding Mixture
- Sean Wilson Signature Collection Scouse (from a tin)
- Sean Wilson Signature Collection Lancashire Sauce Crisps
I think we can all agree that the future of Michelin Microwave will be in safe hands whilst Sean keeps coming up with new exciting recipes. So watch this space.